Tuesday 29 January 2013

2True Bronzing Powder review




















I bought this bronzer about 3 weeks ago and have been using it everyday since. I love that this bronzer isn't too orange and at the same time is doesn't make me look dirty. It is just a nice in between matte brown perfect for dusting all over the face or contouring. As it's matte I like to use this to contour my cheekbones and it does a fantastic job, it really defines them while also looking natural on my skin. This product is only £1.95 and comes in 2 shades which means that it wont suit everyone's skin tone but at such a cheap price its definitely worth trying! I love this product so much I have already brought a back up just in case I run out or lose it! I cannot recommend this product enough. Below I have included some pictures of how the product looks swatched on my arm and also on my cheeks.

     Real techniques contour brush, Bronzer swatched on arm, Bronzer contoured lightly on face

Thank you for reading!
Georgina 
x



No comments:

Post a Comment