Saturday 23 March 2013

China glaze: Life Is Rosy!



On my nails today I am wearing a polish by China Glaze in 'Life Is Rosy'. I really like this colour as it's not really bright but at the same time its not flat and has no life to it (does a nail polish even have a life? haha). It is a gorgeous simple pink and I think it looks really elegant on the nails, it's a colour I've been using a lot lately! I used a base coat from china glaze and my favourite top coat from sally hanson called insta dry, this stuff is seriously so good my nails last for ages without chipping when I use this! These photos were taken by my talented sister, they are so clear and crisp. She has her own blog and you should definitely check it out here and she also has her own facebook page which you can find here.

Thanks for reading!
Georgina
x

No comments:

Post a Comment