Thursday 25 April 2013

Sleek blush in Mirrored Pink





That eyebrow has a mind of it's own! (this is blusher applied quite lightly)

A couple of days ago I was browsing my local superdrug and came across the new aqua collection by sleek.  I was really interested in the blusher as I had seen Zoella wearing it in one of her recent blog posts. This is the first blusher I have ever brought by sleek and I can understand why everyone loves them so much! It is very pigmented but blends out to such a natural flush of colour on the cheeks but can be built up. It is smooth and easy to apply. Next time I go to town I am definitely picking some more of these up! This particular colour is limited edition so grab it while you can!

Blusher in Mirrored Pink £4.49

Thank you for reading!
Georgina
x

No comments:

Post a Comment