Wednesday 29 May 2013

I went shopping! #2

Me and my mum went shopping recently at a shopping center near us, it was only meant to be a short look around but as usual I took forever looking around the shops and 4 hours had passed! I'm really happy with the bits I got and thought you all might like to have a little look at what I got!



Botanics eye makeup remover- £3.99
This is my favourite product for removing my eye makeup and my waterproof mascara!

Soap and glory feel good factor- £12
I haven't had chance to use this yet but as I'm going to Greece in a few weeks I thought this would be good to get. My skin is quite sensitive so I didn't want to be putting an old sun tan lotion on it, as this is specific for the face I thought it would be good.

Avene extremely gentle cleanser- £8
Last time my skin was going through a sensitive stage I used this cleanser and it really helped my skin get better so I'm hoping it will help again.


Collection concelar- £3.99
Balmi lip balm- £4.99


LUSH Love Lettuce- £5.95
I only like to get this product every once in a while as I think they are quite expensive for how long it lasts. Like I said above I am going on holiday in a few weeks so I want to make my skin perfect before the holiday!


First shorts- £16.25
Second shorts- £12.75
First place I went was forever 21, I love the shorts I got so much! I really wanted to get a classic denim short as these go with so much, I think the white crochet adds a really nice touch and is so cute. The second  pair are bright blue and so fun! 


Maxi dress- £12
This dress is so flattering and it sits by my ankles so doesn't scrape along the floor.



New Look Crop top- £6.99

The next few bits I got are from Matalan-


Boobtube- £6



Beach cover up- £6


Trousers- £12
I am wearing these in my most recent OOTD

I then got some shoes from Primark

Sandals- £4


Thought it would be good for you to see them on

Sandals- £3.50

I also got a pair in Lilac as you can see! These aren't the most sturdy but for £3.50 I couldn't resist!

I will be doing some outfit posts in these clothes in the future so keep an eye out for them! 
Hope you all enjoyed having a look at what I got.

Thank you for reading!
Georgina
x

2 comments:

  1. I just bought the collection 2000 concealer today after hearing good reviews on blogs, can't wait to try it out tomorrow!

    Love the sandals too, they're so pretty!

    Frecklesandflawsbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. such a great concealer, I hope you like it!! and I thought they were just too good value to not buy! Thanks for reading

      Georgina xx

      Delete