Sunday 12 May 2013

Lazy sunday: What products I use

Most sundays for me are pretty chilled and relaxed, I lounge around the house and around the afternoon time I finally get round to do everything I should have done earlier on. I thought it might be interesting for you to see what products I like to use on this day, I normally deep cleanse my brushes, wash my hair and use a deep treatment, basically what I call a pamper day! 

I start of with a shower and wash my hair, at the moment I am trying to use up this herbal essences shampoo. It's okay, not the greatest shampoo but if you do want your hair  to be sleek and straight it does do the job, I am just using this shampoo until it finishes and then I am going to get a tigi one. I then follow it up with this tresemme deep treatment, I love this as it makes my hair so soft and smells really nice! If my hair is feeling really dry and dehydrated then I will use this treatment twice a week. After washing my hair I will use buffy body butter by lush to get rid of any dead skin and also moisturise, if I don't use buffy I will use aqua mirabilis which is a bit rougher. I then use either snow fairy by lush or cinnamon buns by philosophy, both of these smell super yummy!




Once out of the shower I cleanse my face, at the moment I am using my skintruth soothing cleanser. My skin has been really sensitive lately so this product has been perfect. I then use the skintruth scrub which is lovely as it isn't too abrasive on the skin yet still removes the dead skin. After doing a nice scrub if I have a mask I will use that, I really like love lettuce face mask by lush. I don't get it very often as I think its expensive considering it only lasts for 2-3 weeks, this mask helps to clear up my skin and provide some hydration. Then I use my lush eau roma water toner, I love this stuff so much its so cooling and refreshing! It soothes my skin and doesn't irritate it. I then apply a generous amount of this nivea moisturiser for dry skin.





Then I move onto my nails, this is quite a quick step as I just remove the excess cuticle and apply a clear coat of nail polish. I then apply some lush lemony flutter cuticle butter which is amazing at hydrating the nails and I think it has helped my nails grow a lot and become so much stronger!


I then clean my makeup brushes using the Dr Bonner's magic soap, you only need a little bit of this stuff to get a really good lather!


And there you have it! This is what I do most sundays.

Thanks for reading!
Georgina 
x


4 comments:

  1. I'm so envious of all your Lush products! Lovely post Georgina!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love lush so much, one of my favourite brands!

      xx

      Delete
  2. ohh i adore snow fairy, wish the sold it all yr round!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Although there is a soap called 'Godmother' and it smells VERY similar! xx

      Delete