Sunday 19 May 2013

Lush lemony Flutter cuticle butter review




Today's product I am going to be talking about is Lemony Flutter by Lush. I showed this in a recent post but I thought I would go into more detail about It. It is a thick cream that can be used on the cuticles or any other dry part of the body. It smells straight up like lemons which I absolutely adore! I mainly use this product on my cuticles before bed and boy can I tell you It makes such a difference! My cuticles have become so much more hydrated and soft, I've also noticed that my nails have grown so much more since using this. I have had this product for about 4 months now and have used hardly any, you only need a tiny little bit! It comes in a nifty pot which is useful for travelling as it doesn't take up much room. I really love this product and if you're a fan of lemon I highly recommend you take a look at this! 

Thanks for reading!
Georgina
x

No comments:

Post a Comment