Monday 24 June 2013

Greece

As some of you will know last week I went on holiday, we went to kefalonia in Greece and had such a lovely time. As some of you will also know I have been doing the 30 day snap so instead of doing the ones I missed out on I thought I would just make a post of what I did each day in Greece!




















We arrived in Greece on sunday afternoon and we couldn't get into our villa for a few hours so we went for a drink. We went to this place called the olive lounge and the lady who owned it was so welcoming and friendly. On the monday it was my birthday so we spent most of the day in the pool and then went out for a meal at the olive lounge, I had such a lovely day and got some great present's! We went on a couple of days out, one of them to Argostoli and the other to lassie. Most of the time was spent lounging around the pool, going out for meals and sitting in this awesome bar having cocktails! I had such a lovely holiday and am already missing it!

Thanks for reading!
Georgina 
x


No comments:

Post a Comment