Wednesday 30 October 2013

October favourties 2013!

This month I have been loving using these 3 haircare products. These are the toni&guy reconstructive shampoo, conditioner and mask. Since day one of using these products I have noticed a massive difference in how my hair looks, they make my hair so shiny and super soft. My favourite from the bunch has to the mask, this has been really helping keep my dry ends in good order. I will be defitnley repurchasing this at one point but first I want to try some bits from Tigi!

This has been a favourite of mine for a long time but this month I have been on top of my skincare and remembering to use this everyday! This is the Avene extremely gentle cleanser. It is a tissue of formula so no need to use water on the face which is great for people who have sensitive skin! I use this every morning and it helps to settle my sensitive skin and make sure my skin is lovely and clean prior to makeup application. I still use my clinique TTDO cleansing balm at night.

I haven't been using too much makeup this month so this is the only bit I have consistently. I wont go on too much as I have recently done a post on this. But in a nutshell it is a buttery, glossy lipstick that I have been using everyday. It is in the shade Berry smoothie and is a medium pinky berry tone, gorgeous!

Thanks so much for reading!
Georgina
x

No comments:

Post a Comment