Wednesday 20 November 2013

Christmas gift guide 2013: Under £25



1. Laura Mercier hand creme sampler collection- Sorry the picture wouldn't fit into the box! You get 4 of Laura Merciers hand cream in the scents, Almond coconut milk, creme brulee, creme de pistache and fresh fig. They are all 30ml so you get a decent amount, I have heard many great things about these and this is a present I would love to receive myself! £20

2. Soap and Glory's once upon a lime gift set- In here you get a body wash, scrub and body buttercream all in the scent sugar crush. This is one of my favourite scents from soap and glory, a gorgeous uplifting lime scent but with some vanilla thrown in there. A great gift for someone who loves shower/bath products! £18

3. EOS lip balm bauble- How cute is this? I love EOS's lip balm, they come in little round balls and are so moisturising on the lips! £16

4. Aromatherapy little bell gift- Now I haven't ever tried anything from this brand but I have heard so many people rave about their products. When I saw this on the selfridges website I couldn't not include it in this gift guide! I think this would make such a great stocking filling! £10

5. Benefit love at first shine- For the price I think this would be a great gift for someone, you get 6 of their lipglosses in an assortment of shades. £19.50

If you have any more recommendations then please write them in the comment's below! I will also be doing a gift guide for over £25 so keep your eyes peeled for that one!

Thanks for reading!
Georgina
x



No comments:

Post a Comment